How to sell your used surfboard at HAPA Boardshop!
- Drop it off.
- Tell us how much you want for it.
Thats it... Let us do the rest.
You don't have to deal with the haggling calls and awkward meet ups.
Don't sell your Used board like this!
Let us sell your board for you:
How we do it:
- We do a thorough cleaning of your board to get it ready for a photoshoot.
- Photographed with professional lighting and neutral backdrop.
- Post it online with details.
- When the board is sold your money is usually mailed out the next business day.
You set the price. We can help you with that.
We add 25% on top of that. We don't take 25%. Here is the difference:
Adding 25% to what you want: If you want $400, we price it at $500.
Taking 25% from the sale price: if the board sells for $500, taking 25% off that you would only get $375. 25% of $500 is $125.
$50 minimum fee. So if you only want $40 for your board, we add $50.
We don't haggle or negotiate pricing with customers. We try to get the price you want for your board. When you want to drop the price on the board, just let us know at your convenience.
The better the price, the faster it sells.
- Sorry we do not take SUP's.
- No soft tops
- No buckled or broken boards that have been repaired
- No boards with delams
- No elf shoes
- No glass on fins (there are some exceptions)
- No cleaning fee.
- No bad vibes