FCS II RETRO KEEL TWIN FINS
Low aspect keel twin designed for fish shapes. Fast and loose with minimal drag.
- Low aspect keel template designed for fish shapes with contemporary outlines and concaves.
- Lowest area keel in the FCS range.
- Feels fast and loose with minimal drag, and encourages a more progressive and radical approach to riding a fish.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.